- What are cookies?
We use automated procedures (cookies) to collect users’ personal information, including browser and operating system, reference page, route and ISP domain (Internet Provider) to improve the services provided.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the users’ computer when you access certain websites. The website uses it to recognise the users when they revisit the site.
Cookies are essential for the Internet to function, and play a core role in enhancing or enabling interactive services, easier navigation and website usability.
Cookies are used to adapt the website to your personal preferences.
Cookies cannot damage your computer. Conversely, when cookies are enabled, they can help to identify and solve errors and facilitate user navigation on the website.
Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user and their equipment.
- What cookies do we use?
Ownership of cookies:
- We place our own cookies on the User’s computer to manage. These are used exclusively to ensure the best performance of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of our service and user experience.
- We use third-party cookies. Our Website may rely on third-party services to collect information for statistics, track Website usage and provide other services relating to Website activity and Internet services.
Duration of cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary and remain available only for the duration of the current browser session until the user leaves the Website; therefore, they are deleted from the user’s hard drive. The information contained in these cookies is used to analyse Web traffic patterns. Ultimately, these cookies allow us to provide a better user experience through improved content and greater ease-of-use. Therefore, the information stored is deleted from the user’s computer when they leave the Website or close the browser.
- We use permanent or persistent cookies to store information on the User’s hard drive during a fixed period, after which they no longer work. This information is read every time the user visits our Website. These cookies store Users preferences and are mainly used to make it easier to register.
Purpose of cookies:
- We use technical or essential cookies which are strictly necessary for the User to access and navigate the Website. For instance, technical cookies are used to establish communication between the user’s equipment and the network; deliver a service expressly requested by the user; pay for goods or services rendered; ensure that the web content is successfully uploaded; monitor data traffic and communication; identify the session; access restricted areas; remember the items included in an order; process the purchase order; process registration in an event; use safety features while browsing; store contents for streaming videos or sound bites; or share contents through social networks. These cookies do not require prior information nor the consent of the User.
- We use functional or personalisation cookies to improve User experience on our Website. For instance, these cookies are used to store language preferences or authenticate the user at login. These cookies require prior information and consent of the User.
- We use analytical cookies to analyse website usage, which allows us to measure and improve performance.
The Website stores all the information collected by the cookies using a non-customised format (IP address). Any information collected through cookies will not be shared with third parties, nor used for unsolicited communications.
This Website collects user information using the following cookies, which are stored on the User’s computer:
|Cookie||Persistent||Purpose||Third||Type of cookie|
|__stripe_mid.||1 year||Use of custom fonts||First-party||Functional|
|_ga.||2 years||Google Analytics – Used to analyse user experience||Analysis|
|_gac_UA-XXXXXXX-X.||90 days||Google Analytics – Used to analyse user experience||Analysis|
|_gat_UA-XXXXXXX-X.||1 minute||Google Analytics – Used to analyse user experience||Analysis|
|_gid.||24 hours||Google Analytics – Used to analyse user experience||Analysis|
|mp_153b95f810bd70752a0f1f7e63f16ad2_mixpanel.||11 months||Fontawesome cookie for custom fonts and icons||Fontawesome||Technical/Third Party|
|wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-1.||1 year||WordPress cookie to customise the user interface||First-party||Functional/Personalisation|
- How can our Users manage these cookies?
The Users of the Website can manage the cookies and, therefore, can opt-out of individual cookies or opt for generalised blocking via the: Cookies preferences
Specific functions and/or services may not work correctly if you disable or opt-out of certain cookies.
The Website does not control other websites or links that may appear during a search or are accessed from our directory. These websites may place their own cookies or request personal information.
- How can our Users disable cookies from the more widely-used browsers?
You can usually choose to accept or decline browser cookies or opt-out of cookies from a specific service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings.
This is usually done through the browser setting’s “Options” or “Preferences”.
Although the method may vary slightly from one browser version to another, the cookies policy settings for the most widely-used browsers are as follows:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Settings -> Privacy and security.
Many browsers allow you to enable the private browsing mode, which means that cookies are always deleted after your visit. This private mode may be called differently depending on the browser. Listed below are the most widely-used browsers and the different names for “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above – Private Browsing
- Safari 2 and above – Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above – Private Browsing
- Firefox 3.5 and above – Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above – Incognito
- How can you give us your consent?
When you access our Website, you will be asked to accept the cookies or change the settings in the Cookies preferences.
Once you have accepted the cookies, you will not be asked again in future visits.
We remind you that DCN has provided additional information on how to disable or delete the cookies in Section 3.How can our Users manage these cookies?
- What happens if I do not accept cookies from the Website?
- Further information
For further information on cookies and your rights as a user, please contact DCN at email@example.com or consult the Guide on Cookies published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).